“Temptation may come, but you don’t have to dishonor God and disrespect yourself by falling for it. The flesh may be weak, but the more you crucify it in Christ (daily), the less of a hold it will have on you. Remember, you have the power to either indulge in what you know is wrong, or choose to resist and watch the devil flee from you.”
God’s Will to Heal
GOD SAID SO!
How do we know whether it’s God’s will to heal us or not? It makes little difference
what others say about it. What did He say about it?
Remember that God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10: 34) and He never
changes (Mal. 3:6). So what He said to them yesterday, He is saying to you today.
God’s word is God speaking to me.
(These statements are taken directly from the Bible with little or no variation. The
verbs and construction have been changed to apply to you personally and to sum
up the thoughts in some instances. Also, many of these statements are prefaced
by phrases like, “If you walk in My commandments”, “If you believe…obey…” etc.)
What did God say?
101 THINGS GOD SAID
1) I am the Lord that healeth thee (Ex. 15:26).
2) Your days shall be one hundred and twenty years (Gen. 6:3).
3) You shall be buried in a good old age (Gen. 15:15).
4) You shall come to your grave in a full age like as a shock of corn cometh in his
season (Job 5:26).
5) When I see the blood, I will pass over you and the plague shall not be upon you to
destroy you (Ex. 12:13).
6) I will take sickness away from the midst of you and the number of your days I will
fulfill (Ex. 23: 25, 26).
7) I will not put any of the diseases you are afraid of on you, but I will take all sickness
away from you (Deut. 7:15).
8) It will be well with you and your days shall be multiplied and prolonged as the days
of heaven upon the earth (Deut. 11:9,21).
9) I turned the curse into a blessing unto you, because I loved you (Deut. 23:5 and
10) I have redeemed you from every sickness and every plague (Deut. 28:61 and Gal.
11) As your days, so shall your strength be (Deut. 33:25).
12) I have found a ransom for you, your flesh shall be fresher than a child’s and you
shall return to the days of your youth (Job 33:24, 25).
13) I have healed you and brought up your soul from the grave; I have kept you alive
from going down into the pit (Ps. 30:1, 2).
14) I will give you strength and bless you with peace (Ps. 29:11).
FOR THE REST GO TO: